“Betting on esports is the hottest topic in the real-money gaming industry, as betting companies see esports as a huge “blue ocean” opportunity…. it’s possible that esports betting alone is larger than the esports economy itself.” Newzoo 2017 Global Esports Market Report
“The Business of eSports Is Set To Explode…. Billions of dollars will soon be wagered on eSports competitions. Brands, consultants and investors are always looking for the next great opportunity and eSports appears to be an able applicant for the role.” Forbes Magazine, October 15, 2015
The 6 Things You Need To Know:
1. Esports – 385 MILLION people from around the world tune in to watch teams of video game players compete with each other.
2. Esports Wagering – Wagering on esports is projected to hit $23 BILLION by 2020.
3. Esports Entertainment Group is the next generation online gambling company designed for the purpose of facilitating as much of this wagering as possible
4. Esports Entertainment Group is licensed and regulated to legally conduct esports wagering.
5. Esports Entertainment Group has assembled a team of senior managers and board members with considerable experience in the worlds of esports and online gambling.
6. Our PROPOSED 61,500 square feet Esports Coliseum in Antigua will be the world’s largest dedicated esports facility and the first licensed to conduct esports gambling activities. Combined with our online gambling platform, the facility positions the Company as a gambling industry leader