JOIN THE WINNING TEAM!
Full time – CS Agent (Swedish Speaking)
Location: Remote – EU
Want to find out what’s next for you?
Ready to take that next step but unsure about making a move? We can help you.
Join our EEG world where we take it to a global level. Find out more about this great opportunity!
We are looking for a dynamic and friendly Customer Service Agent to join our busy global team based in central Malta. Our Customer Support Agent’s help us deliver a superior gaming experience to our customers, helping with any questions they may have and responding both professionally and efficiently, to maintain the highest level of customer care, satisfaction and loyalty.
We’ll provide you with everything you need. Starting with comprehensive training, specifically tailored to aid you in your new job and enabling you to work further with our knowledge base, promotional materials and ever-evolving gaming environment.
This is a Full Time position – 40hrs pw – 8hr shifts on a rotating roster including weekends
Esports Entertainment Group is a globally licensed iGaming company catering to the next generation of online bettors worldwide. We are on the cutting edge of all things esports and are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible within the video-gaming industry. We’ve combined this expertise with a desire to create an entertainment experience second to none.
Our mission is to create unique enriching experiences that unite fans worldwide.
EEG is the first online gambling company to be trading on the American stock exchange, and is listed as a common stock on the NASDAQ under the symbol GMBL.
The Company maintains offices in Malta, London, Newcastle upon Tyne, Warsaw, New Jersey and Estonia with employees operating throughout 37 countries.
- Provide excellent frontline customer support through various communication channels
- Polite and professional telephone manner
- Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer queries
- Maintain a high standard of customer service and customer satisfaction following company guidelines
- Work within a dynamic team, support team members whilst contributing to the company values
- Maintain professional working relationships with customers and colleagues
- Assist commercial teams with various marketing related tasks
- Proactively develop customer relationships by maintaining contact at an appropriate level
- Handle payment issues/withdrawals
- Fluency in the English and Swedish languages both written and verbal is a must for this role. Knowledge of other languages such as Spanish or Portuguese would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills, able to deliver information to our customers in an empathetic and concise manner.
- Ability to deal effectively and professionally with difficult customers
- Good computer literacy skills, especially in web-based applications
- Good organisation and prioritization skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to listen and come up with solutions to customer problems
- Be a team player
- Self-Motivated and someone who does not shy away from taking ownership and responsibilities in a challenging environment, with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude’
- Previous online customer service experience within the gambling / gaming sector would be considered an asset
What we offer at this great place to work
- Attractive remuneration
- State of the art technology and equipment
- Hybrid work allowance
- Regular team and company events
- Stability – excellent reputation for quality work
- Refer a friend program
- Great work-life balance – flexible working arrangement
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities – life coaching offered among others
- Birthday Leave
- Awesome offices providing weekly breakfast (applicable to non-remote employees)