JOIN THE WINNING TEAM!
Full time – Esports Manager EMEA
Location: Remote – EU or MENA region
Together we make it work. Join us at EEG!
We provide the opportunity to be able to work remotely anywhere around the globe. What’s not to love.
Find out more about this great opportunity for an Esports Manager below.
This role requires deep knowledge and impeccable understanding of the esports and gaming world. Working remotely, this role will help us grow the EGL brand and offer great esports experiences to both our clients and players.
Working directly with our global esports team, with direct involvement with our existing community of gamers and always aiming to make it bigger, this role is dynamic and active and touches all elements of esports.
Esports Entertainment Group is a globally licensed iGaming company catering to the next generation of online bettors worldwide. We are on the cutting edge of all things esports and are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible within the video-gaming industry. We’ve combined this expertise with a desire to create an entertainment experience second to none.
Our mission is to create unique enriching experiences that unite fans worldwide.
EEG is the first online gambling company to be trading on the American stock exchange, and is listed as a common stock on the NASDAQ under the symbol GMBL.
The Company maintains offices in Malta, London, Newcastle upon Tyne, New Jersey and Estonia with employees operating throughout 37 countries.
- Develop esports strategies with Senior Esports Managers and Stakeholders.
- Give feedback on the roadmap of key features to be implemented in the EGL platform and participate in the testing of those.
- Identity and champion titles and initiatives to be built into active projects for the esports team.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management, operation and running of tournaments on the EGL.TV platform.
- Coordinate staff and contractors, providing training and oversight of their activities.
- Creation of tournaments on the EGL.TV platform & scheduling program of tournaments and events.
- Provide online customer support in real-time, resolving issues and disputes.
- Search for partners, such as communities or influencers, to bring their audiences to the platform.
- Liaise with stakeholders, clients and partners to create esports programmes fitting to their brand and execute activations.
- Living within Europe or the MENA region.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of esports experience in the management, development and execution of competitive gaming leagues and tournaments online and offline or sports organisations management (or relevant experience).
- Ability to develop, communicate, and champion strategies and plans.
- In English (minimum B2-Cambridge or equal)
- Any other languages within Europe are a plus.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and interface with key internal corporate stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, excellent organisational skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to interface effectively with various people, including casual gamers, professional gamers, spectators, and business professionals.
- Ability to travel, including international travel.
What we offer at this great place to work
- Attractive remuneration
- State of the art technology and equipment
- Regular team and company events
- Stability – excellent reputation for quality work
- Refer a friend program
- Great work-life balance – flexible working arrangement
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities – life coaching offered among others
- Birthday Leave
- Awesome offices providing weekly breakfast (applicable to non-remote employees)