JOIN THE WINNING TEAM!
Full time – Senior Software Developer
Location: Remote – EU
As our Senior Software Developer, you will be responsible for business feature implementation, the creation of new application services, and integration with third-party providers.
Esports Entertainment Group is a globally licensed iGaming company catering to the next generation of online bettors worldwide. We are on the cutting edge of all things esports and are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible within the video-gaming industry. We’ve combined this expertise with a desire to create an entertainment experience second to none.
Our mission is to create unique enriching experiences that unite fans worldwide.
EEG is the first online gambling company to be trading on the American stock exchange, and is listed as a common stock on the NASDAQ under the symbol GMBL.
The Company maintains offices in Malta, London, Newcastle upon Tyne, Warsaw, New Jersey and Estonia with employees operating throughout 37 countries.
- Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios.
- Support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools, and technologies.
- Improve or rewrite existing code to comply with modern standards.
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering community.
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the box thinking, teamwork, self-organization and diversity.
- Be accountable for the successful delivery of the right results on initiatives in a timely and effective manner.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in coding in the software development industry.
- Experience with NodeJS, Docker and cloud technologies such as AWS or Google Cloud.
- Awareness about micro-services architecture, messaging and event sourcing patterns.
- Readiness to learn new technologies and apply modern solutions to achieve business goals.
- Previous experience in gambling, gaming, or sports betting industries would be considered an asset.
What we offer at this great place to work
- Attractive remuneration
- State of the art technology and equipment
- Hybrid work allowance
- Regular team and company events
- Stability – excellent reputation for quality work
- Refer a friend program
- Great work-life balance – flexible working arrangement
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities – life coaching offered among others
- Birthday Leave
- Awesome offices providing weekly breakfast (applicable to non-remote employees)